Many of the Counties in the Hudson Valley have set up judicial diversion court, which allow people charged with minor felony offenses to not have the stain of a felony conviction for the rest of their lives.

There is a certain criteria that needs to be met before you are able to enter diversion court.  I have had experience with getting people into judicial diversion even when the court and the district attorney opposed the application.

You need someone with this level of experience to make sure that you are treated fairly by the criminal justice system.



Call me for a free consultation: (845) 831-3606